Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh My Goodness! :O

Oh my goodness! I am soooooo sorry! I haven't been blogging FOREVER! I have just been suuuuper busy!!! Well then, get ready for the longest blog post ever!



Let's see here.....hmm....I believe I left off right before Mallory's birthday. Oh! Yes! That brings up a point! Lissie is here! YES! MY LISSIE! :D I know right?! Amazing! I couldn't believe it! Yes, it is great to have her back, I sure missed her!


Ok, let's see, I think the next point is school pictures. They took them and they are actually pretty good. I will post those in a separate post. :)


Next point....hmm....oh yes! Halloween! So, we did something kinda funny. Me, Chrissa, and Sunny went as each other! I was Chrissa, Chrissa was Sunny, and Sunny was me. It was great! Only, the camera was being stupid....so I didn't get pics. :/


Swimming! Oh, swimming! How I love it! I absolutely love being part of the Dolphins! Me and Sunny have become even closer BFFs and I have improved a lot on my swimming. :D


Diving! Also love it! It is great and I always learn a lot! I have been working on back dives, they are harder than they look. I have to go straight down with my feet together. Chrissa says just pretend you're wearing a mermaid tail. It actually works! :D

School. Ugh and yay! Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it. But, all in all it's ok. :)


Happy Thanksgiving! For Thanksgiving, our whole family got together, had a giant feast, and played games. It was great! :D

Yesterday, we put up our Christmas tree. My goodness is it beautiful?! Mallory has cool stuff all around her house which we got to see. Nativities all around and a beautiful tree. Wow, amazing! :D

Well, I guess that wasn't too long....considering how long I've slacked off of this :) I will do a couple more posts with pics :)

Stay True,
*~Molly~*
Goal Of The Day: Get caught up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment