Monday, June 13, 2011

Upcoming Excitement! :D

I have some pretty exciting things coming up!!

First, tomorrow I have an interview for a summer job at Sisters Supreme Bakery! I am sooo excited! I tell ya, that place is amazingly amazing! :D

Second, I have a swim meet on Thursday! Yes, yes, and YES! I am sooo excited! I've been working really, really hard and I hope to improve my time of 18 seconds!

Third, but most importantly, I AM GOING TO SEAWORLD! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :D :D :D I am sooo excited! In fact, we are going to get SEASON PASSES for the entire summer! Then we can go whenever we want! :D :D :D OH YAH! :D We are leaving on Friday and coming back probably on Monday. Sooo that means 3 whole days of SeaWorld! YAYYYYY! :D :D :D

Ok, I have to go! But, in case you haven't noticed, I am going to try to start updating this thing everyday! We'll see how that goes... (:

Stay True,
*~Molly~*

Goal Of The Day: Post on here everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment