Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hello!

Hello! I'm Molly! I am an American Girl doll. I love tap dancing, camping, and just having fun. I have 7 sisters, but I've only met one of them so far, since I was just bought at the American Girl Place in LA by my person, Mallory. I was so happy to get out of the box, let me tell you! It was like heaven to be out of there! Now, I can move freely :D Here's a little bit more about me:

All About Marvelous Molly:

Full Name: Molly Marie McIntire
Age: 12
Birthday: June 22nd
Loves: tap dancing, camping, animals, having fun

Dislikes: when people are mean, turnips


Molly's Favorite Things:

Food: Cinnamon Rolls
Dessert: Donuts
Colors: Red, white, and blue
Vacation: San Diego (I'm here right now! :D)
Candy: Cookies 'n Cream
Music: Country, Pop, 40's style
Movie: Molly: An American Girl On The Home Front (My movie! :D)

Ok, I will post pictures as soon as I can. Talk to you soon!

Stay True,
*~Molly~*

No comments:

Post a Comment