Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pictures!

Here's the pictures! Hope you enjoy! Ok, let's start!
Me blogging! :D

Me in the tree!

Me by the tree!



Me in another tree!




Me sitting in the tree.




Me when I'm not looking at the camera. Makes a cool pic!




Me by the wall!






Me getting on the trampoline!







Me in the swing!







Me with Kit, Ruthie, and Becca.









Me striking an awesome pose in a picture with Chrissa, Sonali, Lanie, and Julie. (See! Is that just me or does she look mad in this picture? Everyone else was laughing at my awesome pose!)











Me and my camping buddy, Lanie.










Me and the awesomest Sonali!












Me with one of my new BFFs, Chrissa!















Me and the amazing Becca!

















Me and the awesome Kit!












Me and funny Ruthie.
















Julie flat-out refused to hug me for the picture. I stood there awkwardly to see if she would cave in. She didn't.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures! Talk to you soon, I'll keep you posted on everything! :D
Stay True,
*~Molly~*














3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I hope Molly and Julie start getting along better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's just plain rude of Julie not to want to hug you! You look great!

    ReplyDelete