Thursday, September 23, 2010

Homework

I got lots of homework today! Ugh! :P Here's what I have:

Honors English: Read 5 chapters of Rumors Of War. Be prepared for discussion tomorrow!
Choir: Work on term project (in which I am singing a solo)
U.S. History: Finish worksheet "The Early Americans"
Science: Finish pre-lab on "disecting a shark." (YIKES!!!!)
French: Study vocabulay for at least 10 mintues (Bonjour! J'mappelle Molly! :D)
Algebra: Do pages 103-104, #1-100 (Dear Ms. Malien, you give waaaay to much homework!)
Theatre: None! (And that is why I LOVE that class :D)


And on top of that, I have swim practice today in half an hour for and hour and a half! What a busy life!

Stay True,
~*Molly~*

PS: I am going to start Goal Of The Day! Title says it all! :D
Goal Of The Day: Finish homework!!!!

4 comments:

  1. sorry i said the same thing twice! The first time I posted a comment, it didn't work! Then it did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it's all good! And thank you!(:

    ReplyDelete