Friday, September 17, 2010

Updates

Ok, let me start with something important-I am sorry you haven't seen pictures for a while. I am really busy, as is Mallory, and I just haven't got around to it. I hope this weekend I might get some up.
School is ok. It's not fabulous, not horrible. I have most of my classes with my BFFs, aka Chrissa and Sunny, but ya. I just don't like all the homework. Liberty Junior is very serious about education, so we pretty much have all honors classes, even if they don't call them "honors." I think the classes are kinda hard, I can't imagine Lanie, who really IS in honors. Lol :D
Swimming is great!!! It's really fun, and I'm learning a lot in Dolphins. I love it! Diving is great, too! I love swimming :D
My family. Dramatic, as usual. Me and my BFFs are pretty much just watching it all happen, it seems. Ruthie, Kit, and Sammi have been playing their favorite games, which are Donut Game with their dolls and Spies, in which they go above Julie's Dressing Room to hear what she, Lanie, and Becca are talking about. Yeah, I don't see this ending pretty....
Julie. I know she's my family, but she sure doesn't act like it. She keeps threatening to do horrible things to us at school, I don't know what to think.
Life is often confusing. Ask anybody.


Talk to you soon! Please comment, let me know how you like my blog, what I should change, what you'd like to see, what you wonder about my family, etc.

Stay True,
*~Molly~*

No comments:

Post a Comment