Tuesday, September 7, 2010

YAY! :D :D :D

I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT!!! I MADE THE ADVANCED TEAM!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I am officially a Dolphin!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY AND EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and guess what else?!?!?!?! I made diving too!!! YAY!!!! All my tons and tons of hard, hard work over the summer DEFINITELY paid off!!! I am just soooo happy!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I had my first class of Dolphins yesterday, and it was great!!! Sooooo much funner than Stingrays!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Chrissa is now on the new level, Expert Team, Orcas! I am sooo happy for her!!! She's definitely practiced and worked hard to get to where she is!!! And she is of course on diving again!!! :D :D :D
Sunny tried hard, but didn't quite make Orcas. She isn't too sad though, she said she's happy she gets to be with me!!! She's on diving too!!! :D :D :D
It's funny, Chrissa wants to be a dolphin trainer, and Sonali an orca trainer, and they swapped animals on swim team I guess. Hahaha ;D
And Beckie. She didn't exactly make Dolphins. She was really sad. We tried to comfort her, but it didn't really work. But, after a little time, she was fine. After all, she's still on diving, right?! Plus, she can move up during the year if she works hard. I have to tell you, she didn't practice as much as we did over the summer. Oh well, that's why you do!!! :D
Alright, I have to go, swim practice as a DOLPHIN again starts soon! Talk to you soon!

Stay True,

*~Molly~*

2 comments: