Sunday, July 11, 2010

300 Wishes

Me and my BFFs Chrissa and Sonali were bored, so Sonali suggested we play 300 Wishes. I hadn't played it yet, and they said we should since it's a game you definitely can't miss out on. I agreed. Here's us, after Sonali had just passed out our cards.

Hmm, which ones would Chrissa like?
We gave each other cards and then opened up our diaries to rank them. Here's mine, all ranked! :D


Chrissa's, all ranked.


And Sonali's, all ranked.




We read off our cards as we ranked them. My number one, or least favorite, was "form a family band." It ended up Chrissa gave that one to me.
"Oh, come on!" She said.
"Oh ya, that would work out well. NOT!!!" I replied. We all started laughing, trying to imagine forming a band with our whole family. Yeah, no. :D
We read the rest of our cards and finished the game, with an exact tie between the three of us. It was hilarious!!!
We started cleaning up the game when Julie walked in. I knew it was going to get ugly. Here's how it went:
JULIE: You guys played 300 Wishes? You didn't even invite me! Some friends you are!
CHRISSA: Sorry Julie, we thought you and Lanie were doing something else and wouldn't want to play.
JULIE: You could've just asked me.
CHRISSA: Yeah, I guess so. Sorry! We'll be sure to ask you next time.
JULIE: Whatever. I know what reallllllllly happend. Your new BFF Molly didn't want me to play!
ME: (Clearly, this was not the case AT ALL!!!) What?! No, no! Julie, you have it all wrong! Chrissa told you the truth!
JULIE: Whatever. I know you don't like me.
ME: What?! Of course I do! You're my sister!
JULIE: Unfortunately.
I didn't know what to say to that. I just sat there helplessly. Luckily, Lanie's voice came from Julie's dressing room.
"Hey Jules, want to come listen to Taylor Swift with me?" She called.
"Of course, Lanie!" She said happily, walking back to her dressing room.
I think I might die without Lanie. I breathed a huuuge sigh of relief. Only, I couldn't for long.
"So, uh, who wants to take this back to Julie's dressing room?" Chrissa asked. For a second, none of us talked. Then Sonali piped up,
"I will. I am one of her best friends after all, so maybe she's not as mad at me!" She said hopefully, grabbing the game.
"Be careful!" I warned.
She just laughed, walking to Julie's dressing room. A few seconds later however, she was far from laughing.
"Sonali! What's wrong?!" Chrissa asked, looking very concerned.
"Well, I thought she'd be less mad at me, but she was way more mad at me!" She said, "She said, 'You of all people! I thought you'd at least ask me if I wanted to play! Some BFF you are!," She shook her head. "So I just said, 'Julie, we're really sorry. But there's nothing we can do about it now.' But she just said 'whatever.' I think that's her new favorite word or something."
"Sonali, I am so sorry! I feel personally responsible!" I said, feeling awful.
"Molly, don't. It's not your fault. I just wish Julie would stop being so mean!" She said, sighing, and sitting back down. "What are we going to do?"
"Sonali, you and I have stopped the bullying before, and we can do it again!" Chrissa said, sounding confident. "We'll figure something out. Molly can help us! But for now, let's just get our mind off of this. What should we do?"
"We could play with American Girl dolls," I suggested.
"Great idea Molly!" said Chrissa, getting the dolls. "Who do you want to be? You pick first." She said, holding out Samantha, Nellie, and Rebecca for me to choose. I chose Samantha.
"Here Sonali," She said. Sonali picked Rebecca. That left Nellie for Chrissa.





We all sat back down with our dolls and began to play a funny game that was perfect for taking out mind off everything. We laughed so hard we had to stop for a second a few times. All of a sudden, Becca came in, and I was wondering why I had to have so much bad luck in such a short amount of time.






She walked right over to Sonali and yanked Rebecca from her hands.

"I believe this is mine. Don't even TOUCH her without asking me!!!!" She yelled, running back to her room to Kit and Ruthie. Sonali looked very upset.
"Well, apparently it's 'Be Mad At Sonali Day," she sighed. "Well, I guess we've got to do something else."
"How about we all just read?" Chrissa suggested. "Hopefully no one will get mad at us for that!"







So that's exactly what we did, and what we're still doing. (I'm typing this on one of our new iPhones.) We went back to our room and silently picked out our books and began to read. Nobody has said anything since. Oh, what am I going to do?
Well, I'll let you know how everything goes. Talk to you soon!

Stay True,
*~Molly~*
P.S. I wish I could have 300 wishes right now!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment