Sunday, July 11, 2010

Modeling!

Here's the modeling pictures! We did some mixing and matching with our clothes to make new outfits. :D Oh, but first before I forget again, I forgot to mention in my swimming post that Becca started being mean too. Not just to me, but to me, Chrissa, Sonali, and even her own twin, Beckie! It's awful! Plus, don't I have enough of that to deal with already?! Ugh. Anyways, here we go. Here's Becca. :/
Here's her identical twin Beckie, but don't get confused! They're completely different personality-wise. Beckie's one of my BFFs, while Becca is being mean. :P But, back on topic, here's Beckie, looking completely adorable!!!

Here's Ruthie with a fun outfit perfect for her. :D


Kit shows off her awesome new outfit. :D



Chrissa's outfit is my favorite. I mean, look at that! Isn't it fabulous?! So, here's my BFF Chrissa in her amazing outfit! :D




Sonali created a fun outfit perfect for a cheerleader like her. :D






Here's my camping buddy, Lanie, looking sooooo pretty in this outfit she created! :D






Here's my "favorite" person Julie. But I must say, her outfit is waaay cute!







And last, but definitely not least :D, me! I am sporting a very funky outfit that I put together completely randomly!!! :D









Now some BFF pictures. Here's Kit, Ruthie, and Becca. See, usually Becca and Beckie are inseperable. But now, she refuses to say anything to Beckie. Well, nice that is. So, she's been hanging out with her other BFFs, Kit and Ruthie.







Here's me with Sonali, Chrissa, and Beckie. My BFFs! :D










And then there's Julie and Lanie. I don't really see why Lanie's hangs out with Julie. I mean, Lanie's like the nicest person I've ever met! Oh well, I may never know...
So, there's some modeling. It was tons of fun! Let's just hope we can figure what to do with Julie. And now Becca. Sigh.
Well, talk to you soon! Love you guys!
Stay True,
*~Molly~*











4 comments:

  1. I think Lanies outfit looks really cute! I love how you mix and match outfits. :)
    ~Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOOOVE the picture of kit! the outfit, the pose, its alll so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there really 2 Rebecas??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella and Mackenzie-thank you!!(:
    Grace-Yep! I have one and my friend has one and she came over while and we played with them!:)

    ReplyDelete