Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Other Sisters!

Today I met the rest of my sisters. Here's me with Beckie, Becca's twin. :D She's awesome! :D

Me with my BFF Emily. I was sooo excited to see her again! It's been such a long time! I missed her sooo much! She's the best! :D
Here's a picture of the twins. Beckie (left) and Becca (Right.)


We're all great friends! Me and my BFFs! :D



Here's the entire family! From left to right:
Top Row: Beckie, Becca, Kit, Chrissa, Sonali, Julie, Lanie
Bottom Row: Sammi, Ruthie, Emily, ME! :D
I was surprised Julie even went in the picture. She probably just wanted to show how she's such an important part of the family. :P
I found out something interesting today. Emily told me that Julie doesn't like her either. She said she probably hates me because I'm her best friend. Well too bad! Nothing can change that!
Well, talk to you soon! Love you all!
Stay True,
~*Molly~*





No comments:

Post a Comment