Friday, July 9, 2010

Swimming!

Beckie got to come to our house for a sleepover. We had soooo much fun! Here we are, all bestest friends. :D Here's a bunch of pictures of us swimming. This one is us standing by the pool.
We all floated into a pinwheel shape for this awesome picture! :D

Then we did a "should ride train." You give a shoulder ride to someone, then you get a shoulder ride from someone. No worries, we were in the water, so if we fell, nobody got hurt. :D Here's Sonali giving Chrissa a shoulder ride.


Now Chrissa gives me a shoulder ride. :D




Then I gave Beckie a shoulder ride. :D



So Beckie gave Sonali a shoulder ride.





After that, we all did a pyramid, dedicated to Sonali, who is a cheerleader. I got to be on top! :D It's a good thing we stayed in the water, cuz we kinda lost our balance and fell. That way, instead of being hurt, we all just laughed. :D







We did a train on the pool ledge. :D






We then went over to the diving board. Here's Chrissa doing a perfect back dive. (She's the best swimmer/diver I've ever seen!)










Sonali did an amazing toe-touch off the diving board!







Beckie performed a great forward dive!












I did a cool thing where you jump off and spin around. :D









Here's all of us doing the backstroke. :D














We all sat down in another pinwheel shape in a shallow part of the pool. :D
I have some great news! Yesterday, Chrissa told us swim team tryouts were today. So, she prepared us by helping us with our strokes. We tried out, and were very happy with the outcome. Beckie and I made Intermediate Team! :D I was thrilled! Chrissa and Sonali made Advanced Team, which is totally awesome! Chrissa, Sonali, and Beckie made Dive Team, but I didn't. It's ok though, I'm not a huge diving fan yet anyway, so I'll try again next time. :D
It will be a big commitment, but Chrissa says it's really fun and way worth it. I can't wait! Practices start Monday! :D
Well, talk to you soon. My next post will be some modeling we all did. :D
Stay True,
*~Molly~*











No comments:

Post a Comment