Monday, August 2, 2010

Innerstar U!!!

Hey, it's Molly! Sorry it's been so long, but no worries, I'm still here. :D So, exciting news!!! Mallory's starter kit/campus guide came!!!! We're now officially on ISU!!! Our username is Harmony1, if you want to friend us :D I'll start by showing you the campus guide. Here's the front.
Here's the inside. :D

Then, you can open it up even more and see this. :D


Here's the back.




It also came with an awesome charm-keeper necklace, since the MyAG outfits come with charms. We don't have any yet, but it's still adorable, right?! Here's me modeling it. :D



Close up :D






Even closer up, haha :D






Here's my BFF Chrissa modeling the necklace. Doesn't she look beautiful?! :D


























And my other BFF Sonali of course!!! :D










So, there it is! We're loving ISU!!! It's amazing!!!! My two favorite games are Dive In! and Cupcake Crazy. They're awesome? What are your favorite games? Also, what are your usernames so we can friend you??? Once again, ours is Harmony1 :D Well, I hope you enjoyed!!! Talk to you soon! Love ya!

Stay True,
*~Molly~*
PS Oh, and about Julie and Becca. I call Annie a lot, and she said that when she comes, Julie will get a piece of her mind. Yep, she's definitely Emily's twin. :D And I am verrrrrry happy to tell you that Becca has started being nice again ever since she started hanging out with Mary. We are all extremely relieved and happy. Anyways, see ya! :D










1 comment:

  1. I love your photo of Rebecca and Ruthie.
    I think you should change your photo of Kit though.
    I have Kit myself.

    ReplyDelete