Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sister Interviews-Lanie

Here's my sister, and camping buddy, Lanie. Enjoy! :D

Lanie's Favorites:
Food: Chocolate
Color: Blue & Green
Animal: Too many to say!
Place: NYC

Book: Percy Jackson
Movie: New Moon
Singer: Taylor Swift
Subject: Science
Season: Spring
Holiday: My B-day


Aaaand a little more about Lanie:

Full Name: Lanie Alysse Holland
Nickname: I usually just go by Lanie, by Julie sometimes calls me Lane.
Age: 13

BFFs: Julie & YOU! (I was happy, and a tad surprised, to hear I am one of her BFFs! :D)
Bothers you?: When people litter!
Excited 4 Sammi?: Sure am!

Activities: singing, acting, helping the Earth, learning about nature, keeping field notes, taking care of animals
Dream: To be a wildlife biologist (But, there's no denying it. She's be an AWESOME SeaWorld trainer!!! She knows more about science and animals than all of us put together, haha :D)
Anything you'd like to say?: Be kind to the Earth!!!


There's Lanie! See ya!

Stay True,

*~Molly~*

No comments:

Post a Comment