Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sammi-Little-Miss-GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! :D

Introducing, my new sister, Sammi! She is gorgeous, isn't she?! She sure is awesome, and sooo nice, too! Here's some pictures of the gorgeous girl. :D
Close up! :D

Sammi and her new BFFs, Ruthie and Kit. :D


Sammi and her doll, Sammi. :D




Sammi and her teddy bear, Princess Angel. :D



Sammi loves art! She's really good, too! She wants to help paint the sets for Broadway Jr. I know she can do it! I'm sure Brooke will say yes! :D Anyways, here's Sammi with her sketchbook and paintbrush. :D






A cool picture of Sammi painting. :D

Well, that's Sammi. She's awesome! Of course, she usually hangs with Kit and Ruthie, but she does stuff with us, too. It's great! I love her! She's a great sister! I will interview her and put that up. But for now, gtg!

Stay True,
*~Molly~*




No comments:

Post a Comment