Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sister Interviews-Becca

I was also surprised to be able to get Becca, so enjoy!!! :D

Becca's Favorites:
Food: Anything my grandmother, Bubbie, makes.
Color: Indigo
Animal: Cat
Place: NYC
Book: Harry Potter
Movie: Harry Potter
Singer: Broadway People
Subject: Musical Theatre

Season: Fall
Holiday: Hanukkah


A little bit more about Becca:

Full Name: Rebecca Madelyn Rubin
Nickname: Becca
Age: 12

BFF: I don't know
Bothers You?: When people who are bad singers think they're good.
Excited 4 Sammi?: I don't know
Activites: singing, acting, hanging out
Dream: To be on Broadway
Anything you want to say?: No


That's Becca! Was it just me, or did she seem a little homesick and unsure of herself? Hmm, I wonder...well anyways, talk to you soon!

Stay True,

*~Molly~*

No comments:

Post a Comment