Saturday, August 21, 2010

Photo Shoot-Me and my BFFs :D

So, I did a photo shoot with me and my BFFs. :D First, It's me with my true BFFs, Chrissa and Sonali.
We are amazing, aren't we?! :D

Pinwheel of BFFs. :D


Tah duh! :D



Sometimes, it can be hard to find cute threesome poses, hahaha :D




Oh, me and my BFFs! :D :D :D






Close up of the awesomest people ever. :D





And now, me with my other BFF, and camping buddy, Lanie. It was lucky to get a photo shoot with her, thanks to Julie's existance. ;D But here we are, and sooo adorable, I know! ;D







Oh yeah! :D









I know we're cute! :D








Lanie sure loves nature! She did this cool pose for this picture. :D











Oh Lanie, my BFF the tree-hugger.....literally! This made me seriously fall over laughing! :D
Anyways, talk to you soon! Love ya!
Stay True,
*~Molly~*










2 comments:

  1. That is so cute,Molly! My dolls would love to meet you and your sisters! Meet them at http://graceandabby.typepad.com/giggles/ ( This blog is not all about ag)
    -grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'll check it out! Thanks!!(:

    ReplyDelete