Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sister Interviews-Sonali

This is my other BFF and sister, Sonali! Hope you like it!!!! Oh, and PS this is my 20th post!!! Thanks for all your support!!! Love ya!!! :D

Sonali's Favorites:
Food: Spaghetti
Colors: Blue & Green
Animal: Orcas
Places: NYC & San Diego
Book: Gallagher Girls

Movie: Chrissa Stands Strong (I'm in it!!! :D)
Singer: Glee (Only some of their songs, though :D)
Subject: Geography
Season: Summer
Holiday: Christmas

Here's a little more about Sonali:

Full Name: Sonali Grace Matthews
Nicknames: I usually go by Sonali, but sometimes people call me Sunny or Nali.
Age: 12
BFFs: Chrissa & YOU!!! :D
Bothers You?: Bullies
Excited 4 Sammi?: Of course!
Activities: swimming, cheerleading, singing, acting, hanging out with my BFFs
Dream: To train Shamu at SeaWorld
Anything you'd like to say?: Anything is possible if you BELIEVE!!!

That's Sonali! Talk to you very soon!

Stay True,
*~Molly~*

No comments:

Post a Comment