Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sister Interviews-ME!


When I was done, getting ready to type this up, Sonali came over to me.
"Uh-uh! You're not done! You forgot someone!" She said. I could see a tiny bit of a sly smile.

"Huh? I forgot someone? Who?" I asked.

"Yourself, silly! Smile!" Chrissa said, coming over with Kit's camera. I struck a pose and smiled. :D Then, Sonali asked me the questions. So, here we go!

My Favorites:

Food: Cinnamon Rolls

Colors: Blue, White, & Red
Animal: Dogs & Sea Lions
Place: NYC & San Diego
Book: Canterwood Crest
Movie: Molly: An American Girl On The Home Front (MY MOVIE!!! YAY!!! :D)
Music: Country, Pop, and 40's style :D
Subject: Spelling
Season: Summer
Holiday: Christmas

And a little more about me:

Full Name: Molly Marie McIntire
Nickname: -

Age: 12

Bothers you?: Bullies, (and I have to agree with Kit on the Julie thing :D)
Excited 4 Sammi?: Heck yes!!!

Activites: tap dancing, swimming, camping, singing, acting, having fun
Dream: To train sea lions at SeaWorld
Anything you want to say?: Stay True! Be Yourself!

Haha, well that's me!!! Well, I hope you enjoyed my sister interviews!!! Talk to you later!!!

Stay True,

*~Molly~*

No comments:

Post a Comment