Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sister Interviews-Sammi!

Well, here it is! My interview with Sammi! Here's a picture of her with mini Sammi. :D Anyways, let's get started!

Sammi's Favorites
Food: Blueberry Muffins
Color: Lavender
Animal: Dog
Place: New York
Book: The Wizard Of Oz
Movie: Samantha: An American Girl Holiday (Mine! :D)
Music: Classical
Subject: Reading

Season: Summer
Holiday: Christmas

A little more about Sammi. :D

Full Name: Samantha Katherine Parkington
Nickname: Sammi
Age: 11
Bothers you?: Factories in my time, they hurt children!
Activites: painting, coloring, sketching, etc, playing the piano, sewing, playing outside, playing with my friends
Dream: To be an artist

Anything you'd like to say?: I have the best family in the world!

As you can see, she's very kind and caring. She's amazing! Well, talk to you later!

Stay True,
*~Molly~*

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! its so exciting!!! im glad you post a lot! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete