Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Fabulous New York Life

Today, I got up and thought, "We should go to Sisters Supreme Bakery!" So, after Chrissa and Sonali were up, we were off. So, once we got there, we picked out cinnamon rolls, my favorite :D, and sat down. We were talking, laughing and enjoying our treats when trouble came. Julie and Lanie walked in. Lanie saw me and waved. I happily waved back, to her at least. Then, they came to sit by us. Julie did not look happy AT ALL when this happend. But, Lanie just talked to me.

"So, we should totally take a camping trip together ASAP!!!" She said.

"Ya, definitely!" I replied.

"Just the two of us, camping buddies," She laughed.

Then Julie piped up, "Aww, no Lanie, we do EVERYTHING together," She whined.

"Well, I thought I'd just hang out with Molly for a little bit," She said.

"That should be understandable," Sonali muttered.

"Sonali Grace Matthews, what did you just say to me?!" Julie screamed.




I quietly ate my cinnamon roll.



"You heard me perfectly well, Julie Kate Albright!" Sonali shouted, standing up now.



Now Julie was mad too, "Wow, some friend you are, Sonali!" She screamed.




Luckily for everyone, Lanie saved us, for the millionth time.
"C'mon, Jules. We've got better things to do," She said, pulling her away.
And so they left. Julie gave us what we like to call the "death glare" on her way out.






"Can you believe her?!" Sonali asked. "She's soooo mean!!! I can't take it anymore!!!!! We've GOT to do something!!!" She cried.
"It's ok Sonali, don't worry, we will!!! We just need a GOOD idea that will actually WORK!!!" Chrissa said.
I'd never seen Sonali like this. I sat quietly while we finished our food. On our way home, I asked Chrissa about Sonali's mood.
"Ya, that's what it was like everyday when she was hanging out with Julie, only waaaay worse!" She told me. Can you imagine? Your own BFF acting to you like that?!
Well, you know me and my fabulous New York life. Anyways, gtg!

Stay True,
*~Molly~*





No comments:

Post a Comment