Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sister Interviews-Julie

Ok, now this is interesting!!! I even got to interview Julie!!! I know, I'm surprised, too!!! When I went to get Lanie, her, and Becca's interviews, (Chrissa and Sonali came with me, just in case...) she said she'd do it if it meant I'd get out of her dressing room after. I happily agreed! :D So, as this should be VERY interesting, here's Julie! (Oh, don't forget to insert a "duh" after each answer if you want it exactly how she told it to me :P)

Julie's Favorites:
Food: Salad
Color: Deep Red

Animal: Rabbit
Place: NYC
Book: Twilight
Movie: New Moon
Singer: Taylor Swift
Subject: Going home
Season: Summer

Holiday: My B-day

And even a little more about Julie:

Full Name: Julie Kate Albright
Nickname: My BFFs call me Jules.
Age: 13
BFF: Lanie
Bothers You?: YOU!
Excited 4 Sammi?: Psht, no!

Activites: ballet, other dance, acting, singing, hanging with my BFFs
Dream: I'm living it
Anything you'd like to say?: GET A LIFE!!!!!


Well, there's Julie!!! See ya!!!

Stay True,
*~Molly~*

No comments:

Post a Comment