Monday, August 2, 2010

SEAWORLD!!!!!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!! Best day EVER!!!!! Me, Chrissa, Sonali, and Emily took a trip to SeaWorld!!! It was great!!!! We got to get away and have VACATION!!! It was the BEST!!! We stayed there for a few days. We went to SeaWorld, and even to AGP in LA to see Annie!!! It was amazing!!!! :D
So anyways, at SeaWorld, Sonali paid (she still has countless money from Julie) for us to swim with a dolphin!!! It was incredible!!! We all felt such a bond to her! :D So, here's me, hugging Bubbles, the dolphin!!! :D
Me doing another pose with Bubbles. :D

Emily riding Bubbles. :D


Petting Bubbles :D



The bond between Chrissa and Bubbles was amazing!!! They became such great friends. :D Here's Chrissa riding Bubbles. :D




Aww :D




Sonali riding Bubbles. :D







Hugging the adorable dolphin. :D






Here's all of us with the adorable Bubbles. :D
SeaWorld was much more than amazing. Words cannot even begin to describe how much I loved it! I've been there before, but that was when I was really little. This time, I could really appreciate everything. :D
So, at SeaWorld, we of course watched all the shows, which were AMAZING!!!! We sat in the front row every show. Who cares if you get soaked like none other?! :D We also rode Journey To Atlantis and Shipwreck Rapids, in which we got soaked, again!!! :D
We bought TONS of souveniors. Infact, we had a taxi stay there all day so we could drop them off in there when we got them. I'm surprised WE still fit in there with all our stuff. :D
It's official. We're all DYING to be SeaWorld Trainers when we grow up. We all love animals, and of course swimming is a huuuuge part, too. Well, we're definitey getting tons of practice, swim team is going great, infact Chrissa's been working with me hoping to get me moved up to advanced team. :D But anyways....
I want to train anything there!!! Everything is sooo cute!!! I was thinking sea lions especially though, they're just sooo funny!!! :D
Chrissa and Emily want to train dolphins. Good choice, they are adorable! :D
Sonali wants to train Shamu, which is cool. She'd be great at that!!! Something great happend at SeaWorld to her! At the Shamu Show, Believe, she got the necklace with the Shamu tail on the end ones of the times we went to Believe!!! It was awesome!!!! She was sooo happy, and even got to pet Shamu and give him a couple of signals. :D I am sooo happy for her!!! Plus, she wears the necklace everyday now, and I'm sure she will forever. :D
It was great!!! We went to SeaWorld two days, since once we bought the tickets, it's free the rest of the year! I'm sure we'll take many more trips during that time. :D
Ok, well, I better end this post so you don't fall asleep. :D Talk to you soon! Love you guys!!! Thanks for your support!!!

Stay True,
*~Molly~*







No comments:

Post a Comment