Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wow!

Wow! I can't believe it! I am a good singer and actress! Allow me to explain. My sisters had a meeting with Brooke, aka the Broadway Jr. theatre teacher, to audition for Wicked etc, and I came. She said she'd love if I auditioned. So, I decided, "Sure!!! Why not???" And so I did!!! I performed a monologue and a song. She gave me 10 for both!!! That's the highest score possible!!! I am amazed!!! I never knew I could do that! But Chrissa and Sonali assured me I was amazing. Although, some people didn't agree. When we got our scores, Julie and Becca were soooo mad with theirs! It was awful!!! On the way out Julie just gave us her usual "Well, I've got a life to get to" look and was off. Whatever.
Here's a close up of me singing. :D

Oh, and I have an update on my newest sister, aka Sammi. The person Mallory bought her from had a family emergency, so she has not been shipped yet, but she will be shipped on Monday. We are dying!!! We can't wait for her to come, and now it will be longer. I understand why, I'm just sooo excited!!! Anyways, as you probably guessed, these aren't pictures taken by Mallory, since Sammi isn't here yet. But, these are the pictures of her from eBay. Isn't she gorgeous????



Close up of beautiful Sammi! :D
Well, Chrissa, Sonali, and I decided to try different techniques we've learned to stop the bullying. We're going to try ignoring her and see how that goes. I'll let you know.
Oh, and one more update. Chrissa and Sonali have worked a lot with me on swimming, and they said in the next audition in September, I might have a spot on the advanced team, the Dolphins!!! I was soooo excited!!! They also said my diving has improved a lot, and I might make that team too!!! I am sooo excited!!!! I'll definitely keep practicing, though!!!
Anyways, I have to go. I've got swim practice! See ya!
Stay True,
*~Molly~*


No comments:

Post a Comment